Tilt Window Parts for Old Windows

A handy person from Denver says:
In repairing the stained glass panels at our church, several parts were either lost or broken for the tilting mechanism. There are 3 pieces on each side of the window that make up the pivot point. There's a non-slotted screw that provides a pressure point for the set screw. The non-slotted screw inserts into a spring. Then there is a plastic rod that presses against the screw when all three parts are inserted at the base of the window. The plastic rod flares out at the end which rides in the track of the window frame. I have included a picture.

I need at least the plastic rod - probably a dozen at least to have a few spare. I could use a few springs and non-slotted screws. These windows are probably 50+ years old but still operate good. The window and frame are all aluminum.

Please advise if you are able to help provide or find these parts. Thanks, Steve.
User submitted a photo of tilt window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are still researching a possible substitute. In the meantime, however, could you perhaps send a few photos of your window and, if possible, of the device put together? That would help us in our search.
A handy person from Parker Colorado says:
Thank you for the reply. Here are a couple pictures. The second shows the plastic piece. The spring inside frame behind the plastic piece.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I believe you need some kind of Pressure Shoe. Please take a look at our 37-005. Does that look like something you can use?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.