Tilt Window lift rod and assembly

A quick learner from Ashburn, VA says:
I'm trying to repair a tilt windows but can't seem to find parts for these. Please seee attached image. I'm looking to identify and hoping to purchase the spiral rod, plastic piece with the metal piece that fits in to the bottom of the window. Would love to see if you can recognize what this is and hoping to see if you carry them. Thank you! Young Kim
User submitted photo of their tilt window lift rod and assembly.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

The tube with the internal spiral is called a spiral balance. Start here in our spiral balance catalog for tilt windows. You will need to order the 75-006 charging tool to adjust your new balances. Here is a guide on how to adjust tilt-window spiral balances. Here is a quick explanation with tips on how to adjust new spiral balances.

The plastic rectangular shoe is called a pivot shoe. View our replacement pivot shoes in our catalog. Here are instructions on how to replace a pivot lock shoe.

The metal bar that connects the spiral balance to the pivot shoe is called a pivot bar. View replacement pivot bars in our catalog.

Note: you may not need to replace the pivot shoe and pivot bar if they are still in good working condition. You may find you only need to replace the spiral balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.