Tilt balance shor

A home owner from The Bronx says:
The balance shoes are broken on some of our windows. We recently bought the house and are unsure if the make of the window. They are double hung, spiral balances and metal. There is a patent number of 3.055.062 on a broken shoe. The track doesn't have a cut out to get the shoe out either. I was wondering if you could identify the type if shoe I would need for replacement and how to get the broken shoes out and new shoes in.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, could you send in some photos and measurements of your balance shoes and window so we can take a look at it and help you find the proper part? Be sure to include any markings or numbers that may be helpful to us.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)