Tilt in window

A quick learner from Pa. says:
One inch side to side , half inch up and down , house built in 60's

Fits on end of window and attached with one inch PHILLIPS head screw

If you don't have these could you identify part for me
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure I recognize this part. What is its function? Could there be more to it? If possible, can you show us what it looks like installed?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)