Tilt window balance stamped 28 9 BSI VC

A home owner from Chicago says:
My window balance channel popped out the other day, and I remove the balance and found some plastic part is old, and the thing cannot hold itself together, some rivet popped out also.

on the body of the balance, it has stamped 28 9 BSI VS, you can find it from the picture. and it uses a T-lock pivot shoe at the end, connect to the window.

If anyone can help me identify the part of the balance channel, I would really appreciate it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28 9 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window channel balance 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window channel balance 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window channel balance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window channel balance 5.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This looks like a match to our Series 795 with a 15-195B open cam which is sold separately. Our balances install using a screw, not a hook. If your balance does use a hook to install, please let us know. You'll also need to remove and weigh your sash to choose the appropriate stamp option. There's a chart on the S795's product page that shows you which option you'll need based on the weight of your sash.

Thanks for your reply! I check the good side, there is a screw so the part should be right.
I do have another question. I weighted my sash, it's about 37lb, and the length of balance is 29", so should I choose option c 18-23lb or e 28 to 32lb, not quite clear about if the weight would spilt on 2 balance or not.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 558204A5-D9CB-4D6F-B4C0-DBCA7EF31F86.jpeg
I should ask another question also for the snap in tilt latch, this one is also broken on the right side of the window.
This piece is stamped 8590, and looks like it's snapped in but I cannot remove the broken part yet, any thought on it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92B7E531-E1D4-4FAB-9CF3-831A3539BE20.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We're looking into a heavy duty spring option for your balance and we hope to have an answer soon! We'll reach out with more information. 

As for your tilt latch, could you remove it and show us? 

Thank you so much! 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.