Tilt window pegs into spiral balances

A landlord from Lansing, NY says:
I have tilt windows where the spiral balances are missing or broken. I have ordered and received them from you. But I need the metal "pegs" that connect each side of the bottom of the windows to the "brackets" (I received them also). The "pegs" slide horizontally into the window bottoms and into the brackets at bottom of spiral balances. Do you sell them?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe we do. Sounds like you're referring to the pivot bars. You can see our entire selection here. If you can't find your old parts, take a picture of one and we can work from there!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)