Tilt window pivot lock bracket

A handy person from Gaithersburg, MD says:
At the bottom of my windows is a metal part that is attached to the window and goes into the pivot shoe for tilt windows. The photos are taken with the window upside down.

The windows are about 20 years old, and these metal brackets are rusted. One has broken off and I can not engage the pivot shoe. Looking on your website, I see only bottom brackets for non-tilt windows.

My project of replacing the broken pivot shoes was going perfectly until I discovered the missing bottom bracket.

Any help? I am afraid that I do not know the manufacturer of the windows themselves.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have a nylon housing like the 26-330 that holds the metal pivot bar in place. One common pivot bar used in this kind of setup is the 26-040, but there are other possibilities. The only way to confirm is to carefully go over our dimensions and pictures to see how well they match up. Based on the corrosion, you might also want to consider the stainless steel 26-437, though the hole positioning is a little different. To remove the rusted pivot bar, you can try soaking the area with WD-40 for some time before pulling at it with pliers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)