Top Pivot Pin for bifold door

A handy person from Belleair, FL says:
The pin appears to be 4.25" long with a spring near the top and some kind of clip at the bottom. Th bottom diameter of the pin appears to be 5/16" . The diameter of the top of the pin appears to be about 1/4" or possibly 1/32" more but not less. (Ntt sure if it matters.) I don't see any plastic on the pins, but these pins are probably quite old
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3423[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3424[1].JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I see that you are showing us a National door top spring pivot pin that has been discontinued some time ago. Is this the part you are looking to replace or are you inquiring about the spring guide pins that travel along the track, such as our 21-072? Get back to us and let us know.

A handy person from Belleair, FL says:
I am looking to replace it or find something I can use in its stead. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes. Look closely into our 21-072 bi-fiold door guide pin. This part may be the piece you have been searching for. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.