Top of window holds the rope for holding window up

A quick learner from Elgin South Carolina says:
Need the plastic part in picture
part for Essex window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6339E94-7FA8-4962-9EA2-38F2638F4569.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1799BA4F-DAAA-482C-85E8-1D7F81C954EE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2B9AF68A-9CD3-4BA3-BA32-95165D9BBFB0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D29A765E-6273-4932-A3EB-003679D22A60.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this part off-hand, but we're doing our best to track it down. Please give us a little more time. We hope to get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the company that made your balance didn't make that top nylon fitting. That belongs to the window manufacturer. For a quick fix, the nylon fitting is made for either left or right side, so you can switch them for your window. We do carry a similar top balance fitting, our 26-053, where you would fit the complete 15-044 attachment inside with the cord coming out from the bottom and screw it to the window track. 

If those solutions won't work for you, however, then you'll need to contact the manufacturer of your window for assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at