Top roller for closet door

A landlord from 55082 says:
I have an old closet door that is basically particle board with a metal frame. It has adjustable rollers on the top that I need to identify to replace.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201008_092626.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It's a bit tough to tell, but start by seeing if our 23-022 and 23-023 match up. Let me know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)