Top tilt corner key with screw hole

A quick learner from New Haven, CT says:
I have 33 year old 3 track storm/screen windows. The top tilt corner keys are much like your parts 95-103 and 95-104 (each side is 1 and1/4 inches long, 7/32" wide, and 5/32" deep; the tilt's diameter is 1/4"). However, one side - the one that goes into the side of the window frame - has a screw rather than being stamped. Do you have anything similar?
User submitted a photo of a corner key.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't think the 95-103 and 95-104 are the ones you want. They have offset legs; that is, one leg is thinner that the other.

Take a look at our 95-015 instead and see if its measurements are closer to yours. You will likely need to drill a hole for the screw, however. Also take a look at the self-locking corners like our 95-140, this type might also work for you.

To be honest, storm window parts are becoming harder to come by with the advent of vinyl replacement windows. More people are replacing their old storm windows in favor of the vinyl type and the industry is forced to adapt.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)