Torque Bar Arm

A landlord from Baltimore says:
I am looking to identify this Torque Bar Arm and find a vendor to replace it.

Thank you for your help!
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I believe this is the old style CertainTeed pivot bar. They no longer make these, but you should be able to replace them with our 26-175. It may fit in your old pivot shoe, however should it not I would recommend our 15-155 as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)