Track Slide for Cradco Casement Window

A home owner from Dublin, OH says:
The bottom slide, mounted on the bottom corner of the window broke;I need a replacement. Pictures attached. The window is about 25 years old, Cradco brand.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what part it is you need, exactly. Are you referring to the little black piece underneath your sash, all the way in the corner? If so, I'm afraid that piece is not available by itself. You will need a new hinge. See our 36-013-10 for a possible replacement. Also see our video on how this can be replaced.
A quick learner from 77-75417 says:
OK - question,

Are there different sizes of hinges and do I have to replace the top and bottom? This is a large window, about 24 x 42 inches.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have a couple different sized hinges, yes. The 36-013-10 is very common, but there could be other possibilities. You can see our entire selection here. We list detailed dimensions for each on their respective store page. We do recommend replacing both hinges in one sash at the same time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)