Track for Bay Window

A home owner from Cherry Hill says:

I'm looking for a track piece for a large bay window. I do not know the make of the window. As you can see in the pic, the piece that I need is the long metal track that lays on the edge of the window, along with a black piece that's on the track. There is another black piece at the end of the track that is not shown on the pic. This is not the window that is missing the piece, it is the one on the opposite end of this window on the pic. What I really need is the black piece on the track which is not letting the window close all the way, but I'm assuming that it will have to be bought with the entire metal track. Can anyone help me find this piece? Thank you.

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You are correct, that black piece cannot be acquired alone. Please see our 36-013-10 hinge set. I think this might be what you need, bet let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Hi Dave,

The hinge that you are showing me seems to be a little different than the one I have. It looks very similar except the hinge length. Mines is 10 5/8 and yours is 10 inches long. Also there seems to be a cut on one side of your track. Mines does not have a cut. Let me know if you need to see a better picture of it. I attached two pics of the window that needs the track. The corner of the window doesn't close all the way since it doesn't have the black piece that holds the window. Thank you for your help.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think the 36-013-10 should still be okay. We haven't been able to find anything exactly like yours, but as long as you replace both the top and bottom hinge it should function well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)