Traco window part

A quick learner from USA says:
Good Day
I am looking for this part that I attachas as an attachment it goes the a TRACO window
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what this part is. Can you describe its function? It almost looks like a casement window hinge. Is that what you need? If so, start out by looking at our 36-013-10 and see if this can work for you.
A handy person from DUBUQUE, IA says:
Good day Tom
I took more photoes of the window, I believe it is a casement window but the part I am looing for is a plastic piece that helps slide the bar to close the window. Please let me know if you can help me. Norman
User submitted photos of a window hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The black plastic piece you're looking for is part of the hinge, but is not available by itself. You will have to replace the whole hinge. We don't have an exact match, but our 36-013-10 appears similar. I recommend that you carefully look it over to see if it could work in your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)