Truth 31229 mechanism

A handy person from SE Pennsylvania says:
The rivet that attaches the hinged crank arm to the corner bracket fixed at the window's corner has popped. Would rather replace than try to re-rivet.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2569.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2568.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2567.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This operator looks a little unusual, with the handle embedded in the sill. I am not sure if we have a replacement for it. The 39-035 and 39-036 have been associated with the code on your operator's link arm, but that by no means is a guarantee they would work for you. Compare the dimensions and see if they match up. Even if they do, you'd have to see if you adapt them to your window, which I am not certain if you can. Let me know what you think. 

A handy person from SE Pennsylvania says:
Bob,
Thanks, I will take a look at and consider. You are correct that the handle comes up through the wood. I may just have to repair. Lucky it is a popped rivet (at least so far!)
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.