Truth Dyad casement

A landlord from Washington, Iowa says:
I have an apartment building with Truth Maxim and Dyad casement windows and I need the top plastic part the holds the Dyad casesment window to the top track. (picture attached) I can find the bottom track pieces but not the top. Can you help?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The black sliding guide you show in your photo is not available by itself. You will need to replace the complete set of hinges. See either our 36-013-10 or 36-013-13 set. One of these may work, depending on the length you need. We also have a video on how to replace this kind of hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)