Truth EntryGard Operator

A handy person says:
My Operator looks similar to part # 39-035 with the screw holes for the sill matching at 4 7/16" - but my arm length is 5 1/2" not the 3 15/16" listed on the diagram. Do you have a part that matches or should I order and then re-adjust the bracket on the window?

The 'triangle' arm is stamped on the bottom with 31368 and 31504. The 5 1/2" arm is stamped on the bottom with 31503. (Both having 'Truth' stamped on the top.)

Thanks for your help.

Kevin
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Kevin! I would like to know one more measurement from you. If at all possible, please fold the arm unit down as close to the body as it can go. Then, let me know what the total length is from the bore to the installation hole of the tip of the arm. This dimension will help us narrow down the search for a proper replacement operator.
A SWISCO example of measurements needed.
A handy person says:
The length looks like 7 1/4". The camera angle is deceiving, but the end of the tape is actually in the middle of the bore.
A customer submitted photo of an operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for that measurement. We have located a possible replacement part and will be bringing it in soon. We will notify you as soon as we have more information available!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO hardware product code 39-381. This is the closest replacement operator we were able to come up with for you. Do you think this could work?
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.