Truth hardware worn out

A handy person from Wisconsin Rapids, Wi says:

I am a volunteer at Immanuel Lutheran School in Wisconsin Rapids, Wi. We have casement windows that are 20 years old. The center operator backs out when opening the window. The only thing I see on it is the name Truth. Can you help me? I need both the right and left operators.

Thanks

Tom 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2894.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2895.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Start by taking a look at our 39-035 and 39-036 operators. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if this matches what you need.

Dimensions for 39-035
Dimensions for 39-035
A quick learner from Wisconsin Rapids, Wi 54494 says:

Thanks for the quick response. Sorry I did not respond sooner but being a volunteer, it is sometimes difficult to work everything in. This is the correct piece. We currently have 6 right and 6 left hand units on order. You have 6 rights in stock but no lefts. We will be ordering the lefts when they return to stock.

Thanks again for the response!!!! It is really hard to find these older parts and I am glad you are available to help us out. We are a Lutheran School with 26 window units that use this part. Some windows get used more than others. Being non air conditioned, opening windows is important and repairing them is more important as we cannot afford to replace the window units.

Thanks Again. Have a great day!!!!

Tom 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm so glad we were able to help with what you needed, Tom. I admire your volunteer work! If you have any future hardware questions, you know where to find us. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.