Trying to find this internal tilt latch

A quick learner from Cincinnati says:
I could not find any marking or numbers. I'm selling my house and the inspector broke one of the internal latches. They are inserted in a channel and held in place by a small knob at the end of the spring, not by screws.

I previously purchased Tilt latch actuator, Swisco part # 26-234, that works perfectly with the internal latch. The picture is of the left latch, which isn't broken, I'm looking for a right latch.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, we don't carry this type of internal latch. The best thing that I can recommend from our catalog is using a surface-mount tilt latch as a substitute. Something like our 26-228 and 26-229, but it would of course depend on the width of your sash.
A quick learner says:
We ended up ordering 26-314, top-mount latches and they worked fine. We did have to drill one hole into the frame at the top.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'm glad it worked out. Please let me know if you need any help in the future.
A home owner from Virginia says:
I just saw this thread. I also have a similar internal latch except the width remains 3/4 of an inch the whole length (unlike above that has a notched out portion at the top of the angle). I am wondering if in the past year you have begun to carry this internal latch or if you can lead me to where I might need to go. The windows are Alumax windows and I am trying to avoid the external replacement latch.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not carry the latch pictured above. The best solution we were able to come up with was what Paul suggested; that is, using a surface-mount tilt latch as a substitute. Here is a video that describes the procedure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)