Unique Balances

A professional from New York says:
I was advised by Caldwell to check with you guys for Unique balances.
Can you assist?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think we can help, yes. It looks like you have two different balances: one with a ribbed channel and one with a plain channel. I can see the shoe for the plain channel balance (first two pictures), but not the ribbed. Can you show me the end of the cord for the ribbed balance? That will help us identify a match.

As for the plain channel balance, see our S770-37 to start out. Carefully go over our details to confirm it this can be used as a replacement. Keep in mind that it screws in at the top. If you need the nylon pivot shoe, we will need the width and thickness. Yours is a little peculiar, but we still may be able to find something.

Also, just to confirm, these aren't used on the same window, are they? One window should only use one type of balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)