Unknown windows looks to need balance shoe/tilt latch

A handy person from North Aurora,IL says:
I had the window cleaners come through and they noticed I have a couple issues with our windows. Problem is I don't know the brand. The only clue I have is on some of the window seals it says duraseal. I suspect that company is out of business or very unpopular because I can't seem to locate these parts. The house was built in 2006 if that is any help. I've attached pictures from two windows(normal and broken verisons). I suspect I need a new balance shoe because it is split and does not hold the balance anymore.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190830_180829.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190830_180839.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190830_180928.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190830_180937.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. For your tilt latches, start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244. Look over the dimensions to confirm they match what you need. I'm afraid we can't identify the pivot shoes without seeing them out of the window, and without knowing the width and thickness of the shoe. From there, we'll try and narrow down what we can. Many thanks.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.