Used as a stop on a window

A quick learner from Columbus OH says:
It's the piece that prevents a window from being opened too far. There are no markings on it and it's off a 25 year old window from the Window Factory in Columbus OH.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have a look at our 26-275W and see if this is a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)