Using pole-ring-system on Milgard windows

A contractor from Winters, CA says:
I am hoping to use this system on Milgard awning and casement windows located about 10 feet above the finished floor. Milgard cannot give me any drawings or details of the size/shape of their crank, but are sending a sample to my dealer-supplier for us to measure. Can you give me some info on your hardware to compare with the crank on Milgard unit: 1.) which end of the universal joint (hex or splined) is attached to the window crank? 2.) what is the internal dimension of the hex opening, and the diameter of the splined hole (Is it normally measured at the peak of tooth and bottom of tooth?) Or can I order one of item 39-338 to try on the Milgard crank and verify it will fit, with assurance I can return it for refund if it does not fit? Otherwise, not sure how I will confirm it will work before I order a bunch of the systems. Thanks - Ryan
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ryan.

I would suggest the 39-336 Universal Joint with Pole Ring, but I'm not exactly sure what would be best to go with it. Two options are our 39-247 Eyelit Adapter and our 39-214 Metal Hook. Take a look at those and see if you think they would work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.