Vaughn Bassett Drawer Parts

A handy person says:
I am looking for replacement drawer parts for a Vaughn bassett dresser. I need for sure the two plastic pieces. 1 that goes in the rail and the one at the end of the rail. I am not sure if I need the rail also.
User submitted photos of a kenlin drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have the Kenlin Rite Trak II, which we don't have. However, you should be able to use our 32-063 as a substitute. Check out the video below to see how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)