Vetter Sliding door replacement weather stripping

A quick learner from Poughkeepsie NY says:
This is a sliding patio door - vetter - installed 1997 new construction. I am looking for the bottom weather strip (cross section provided) and the brush seal (goes up both sides an across the top), extra credit for the brush seal between the fixed door (on the right) and the slider.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190630_145319.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190630_150436.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190630_150735.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a type of weatherstripping that matches your original. The only thing we have that may work is perhaps our 58-201. Look it over and let me know what you think. 

Profile view of 58-201
Profile view of 58-201
It might work...what about the double sided brush that goes around the rest of the door
Profile picture of Tom

Oh, I see. I'm sorry for missing that. There's no way to identify what that wool pile is without knowing its size or seeing the end profile, just like how you showed the first sample. We do carry a variety of different wool pile strips, however, all of which can be seen here. You'll have to remove a sample and compare your dimensions to those we carry to confirm the best match.

Oh, so the wool pile strips are just mounted in that grey plastic block If I unscrew it and remove it from the door jamb the grey plastic will either open (like a clamp) or have a channel on either side for the wool strip to slide into ??
Thanks again
Profile picture of Tom

In my experience, wool pile simply slides into a slot in the frame from openings at either end. These openings are sealed on some windows or doors (though I have no idea why they do that, since it just makes life harder). If yours are sealed then you would have to manually cut an opening slot for them to pull out of.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Can anyone please tell me if the 58-201 worked? I have the same doors. Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.