Viking Window part

A quick learner from Beaverton, Oregon says:
I ordered two channel balances from you and they were correct and I installed correctly. One issue is a plastic piece at the top corner of the window is broken. It is the piece that catches the channel balance when you close the window. The window is a viking 34 w 29 h. I don't have a model number. The piece is black. The window slides up and down. Do you stock such a part? Any advise you can provide would be appreciated!


Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. Sounds like an issue with the top sash guide. See the video below and let me know if this lines up with the issues you're having.
As I'm sure you've gathered by now, this is a relatively common problem. I'm just not sure what top sash guide it is you have. I recommend starting out by browsing through our top sash guide section and seeing if you can find a match here. Make sure to carefully compare your dimensions to ours, as many of these pieces look similar aside from a few fractions of an inch.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)