Vintage bent glass towel rod mounting bracket

A quick learner from las vegas says:
I have several vintage glass towel rods and one is missing the brackets I can't seem to find the brackets only on the internet. They are the ones with the 90 degree bent ones, not the straight ones. Can you help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you have. Can you show me a picture of the part you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)