Vinyl sliding window

A quick learner from Bushkill pa says:
Middle of window post plastic tee shaped bracket one at top and one at bottom
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what part it is you're describing. Would you be able to show me a picture of it out of the window? That would be a big help. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)