Vinyl-tech window - replacment pin mechanism

A quick learner from Plymouth, MN says:

I have plastic window screens, made by Vinyl-tech, where the locking pin has broken off. Do you sell replacement parts/assembly as shown in the picture? Also, do you have instructions on how to replace the assembly as well? I tried to upload jip picture, but it would not let me. Can you send me an email, which I can respond with attaching the picture?

Thanks,

Scott

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1542.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Scott. These old storm latches aren't made anymore, and thus exact matches are hard to come by. You can view our selection of Storm Window Latches & Springs here. The only thing you really can do is compare the dimensions and specifications of each latch with your old hardware to see what matches best. For removal and replacement details, see the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.