Vinyl window top hinge

A contractor from Redondo Beach says:
Please see images. I have not been able to find this part. It is used so the window will not fall out when fully opened. It is a "crank" style window
User submitted photos of a window hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 36-013-10 2-bar Hinge Set. Is this similar to what you are looking for?
A contractor from Redondo beach says:
Yes! That is exactally what I needed! Thank you!!

There is another piece that attaches to it. The one side forms a "L" shape and it connects to another "L" piece. By chance do you know what that piece would be?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure as to what piece exactly that could be. Are you talking about something like our 39-522? If not, could we see a few pictures of it?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)