Vinyline window crank

A home owner from Joliet IL says:
I am told these are Vinyline windows. The crank mechanisms are shot. Are replacements available? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200913_111315.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like it could be a match for our 39-388. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

Looks like it could be. We would need the left and the right, as well as the window track for the right one. I've attached a picture of that as well. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

The opposite side of the 39-188 would be the 39-187. The window track you refer to appears to be the hinge, but we don't sell this type. That said, you should be able to use our 36-048 without issue as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time.

Sounds like it might be getting expensive? Can you quote me a price for all of it please?
Profile picture of Tom

You can see a detailed price break down for every part I mentioned on their respective store pages, which I have linked you to in my prior posts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)