WIndow Balance, Bracket, and Rivet Idetification

A quick learner from Madison, WI says:
I am looking to duplicate my existing balances. I would like to determine the specific balance, bracket, and rivet for such purposes. Note that I very much looking for the unique style attachment bracket and its corresponding rivet. These work better to secure the balance to the bottom bracket mortise on my double hung, non-tilt, windows.

Can you help me with the identification ? THANKS!

Tube Length: 28", Diameter: 5/8
Bracket Length: 3 1/4" (2 screw holes spaced 2" apart, at ~1" and 3" mark)
Tip Color: N/A (but orange/red will work)

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend our S500-28 spiral balance and 17-007 bracket. No rivet is necessary to attach the bracket to the balance, it just hooks on. See what you think!
A quick learner from Madison, WI says:
Although appreciated, your response missed its mark...

I very much looking for the unique style attachment bracket and its corresponding rivet to the picture.

My existing bracket (as you can see by the pictures) has 2 screw holes in it, the bracket/balance rivet design is more secure than a design with no-rivets (I've physically compared and contrasted these both to base my opinion), and my bracket has two metal feeds that enter into the existing mortise on the bottom window sash making it much easier to install. Because of this, I prefer to find one that is nearly identical. Do you have any options ? THANKS
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid they just don't make your exact style anymore. These old windows haven't been made in nearly half a century, so you'll have to compromise. It may be possible a local mom and pop store still has old stock lying around, but there's no way to be sure. The only other bracket we have that may work is our 17-012.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)