WM Window Grille Clips

A home owner from Butner, NC says:
My house was built in 1986 with wooden WM windows and most of the grille clips are breaking and the grilles are falling out. I need approximately 50 - 60 clips to replace the broken clips. I received some years ago from MW but they sent me to you. I have attached 2 pictures and can provide more details if needed.

Cecil
User submitted photos of a window clips.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Cecil. Thanks for posting on our Discussion Board. Have you seen our 55-184 Clear Grille Clip? This appears similar to our existing hardware. Compare its dimensions to your own and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from north carolina says:
I am having the same problem. Did these clips work for other homeowner? I have purchased numerous clips from hardware stores and they will not hold the grilles in place.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.