Wallside Window Part

A quick learner from Shelby Twp, MI says:
Can you find something close to this? I have a small amount of adjustment.
The longer part is 136mm and the part that broke is 55mm.If worse comes to worse,I will try to JB Weld it. Thank You,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! See our 39-522 casement sash bracket. This may be what you want.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)