Weather Stripping Needed

A handy person from Stokesdale, NC says:
I need weather stripping for MW window. The stripping goes on the bottom of the window that touches the sill when closed. I ordered 58-135. The T is flimsy and will not stay in track and the bubble is too small to cover crack. My T is the same size and the width of the strip is 3/4" I am sending picture. My previous order number is 612308 and was order under the name of Lonnie Raines. Thank you for your help. Customer service said they would send sample for me to try.
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you need a sill bubble. Take a look at our 58-164 with a 3/16" T-slot. Also see our 58-171 with a .270" T-slot and the 58-182 and 58-183, both with a T-slot of .187". Please review and see if any of these will fit your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)