Weather Stripping for Casement Windows

A home owner from Kailua, HI says:
I'm refinishing my casement windows (bought operators and hinges from Swisco), and need to replace some of the worn weather stripping on both the window and the frame. Do you stock the type I need (see attached photos)? If not, can you please refer me to a source that does?

Glenn C.
User submitted photo of their casement window weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Glenn.

I have actually never seen this weatherstripping before. At this time, we do not currently carry your specific style of weatherstripping. However, you may want to consider the 58-053 Bubble Seal, 58-055 Bubble Seal, 58-170 Foam Filled Seal and the 58-056 Foam Compression Seal as possible replacements.
A home owner from Kailua, Hawaii says:
I need replacement weather stripping for 14 Marvin windows (both for the sash and the frame). I've attached a page from the Marvin catalog that shows a diagram of the weather stripping along with their part numbers. Do you have something that I can use either identical or similar to the original parts?


Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
At this time, we do not currently carry your specific style of weatherstripping.
A quick learner from New York says:
Hello Glen, I am looking for exact same weather stripping. would you be able to advise if you found an acceptable product solution?

Thank you Lisa
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)