Weather seal for 1978 vintage casement window

A quick learner from Princeton Massachusetts says:
We need to replace the weatherseals on all the casement windows in our home. I was told they are Marvin windows, but am not sure about that. Your website shows part 55-106 that looks similar, except for the curl at the outside end. Can that be trimmed to work or do you have another item to suggest?
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 55-106 is the shortest we have in that style. You could cut it, but it is hard to cut it straight. Take a look at the 58-194, which is shaped a little differently, but the leaf part is a little shorter. We also carry an off set bubble, the 58-055. See if you can use this on your casement window. This is actually the type that I have on my casement windows at home.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)