Weather strip for commercial door

A quick learner from Patterson, CA says:
I need a weather strip that measures 83 1/4" in height and the width on the inside is 1 3/8"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191212_103447_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191212_103450_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I can't say for sure what weatherstripping you need without knowing the 'end profile' dimensions. Weatherstripping commonly used on commercial doors include our 58-050, 58-085, 58-161, and 58-111. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)