Weather strip or Weather Shield replacement needed for Series 8300 AAMA 101V-86 "DH-R20" MST:4066

A home owner from Aurora, Colorado says:

Hi,

I need to replace some weather shield/strip (not entirely sure of the technical name) for the outside of my window, but I don't know how to identify it. Hopefully you can help with the details/photos contained here.

The first photo is the sticker in the window identifying its type/make (some of those details are also in the subject). The other photos show the weatherstrip in more detail. Where it fits on the outside of the window and what it looks like once removed.

The dimensions of the strip are as follows:

The face of the strip that lies against the window is exactly 5/8 of an inch in width

The remaining width of the strip is made up of the slot that fits into the window frame. That is just short of 3/8 of an inch in width (I'd estimate about 1/32nd of an inch short of 3/8ths)

I assume the striping is sold in feet but I can provide those details (how much I need) if or once you identify the specific type.

Thank you and I'm very much hoping you can help me.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2757.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2759.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2756.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Based on your photos and information, I think our 55-164 is our best option. Look it over and let me know if you agree. You can see a break down of the most important dimensions in the diagram below.

Profile diagram of 55-164
Profile diagram of 55-164
A home owner from Aurora, Colorado says:
That looks like the one - thanks so much for running it down - il place an order today!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, thank you! Please let me know how it works out, or if you had any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.