Weather stripping

A home owner from USA says:
I have four wooden casement windows that need new weather stripping. The old one ripped so I took pictures of it but I'm not certain I put it back together correctly. The house was built around 1993 and I was unable to locate any manufacturer information on the glass or between the glass. Although all windows are the same one casement window's crank says Marvin on the inside. There is also the letter "A" and three square boxes on the crank arms. I don't know which manufacturer that is.

Please let me know which weather stripping would fit my needs. 58-194 resembles what I have however the measurements don't match up and only one edge of my weather stripping curls.

Thank you
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't know if we can get this exact weatherstrip, unfortunately. Like you said, the 58-194 is a close match, as is the 55-183. These were used by Caradco and Malta. They don't have that extra lip, but they may still serve the same function.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)