Weather stripping for Norco Casement Window

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Am looking for weatherstripping for a NORCO casement window installed in early 1980s. Only number I can find is NORCO 80 in the seal between panes. I've attached photo of what is left of vinyl seal that was in grove on side of window. Don't know if same seal used for all sides of Windows.

thanks, Charles
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us, Charles. I'm afraid that picture doesn't help us identify what you need. It appears to be heavily damaged, and I cannot see its cross-section. That said, see our 55-106 or maybe even our 55-170. One of these may be a match for your sample, but carefully look them over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)