Weather stripping replacement

A quick learner from Colfax, WI says:
I have Kawneer doors that need weatherstripping replaced. From what I've found, I think I need the Kawneer weatherstripping astragal 1/2" x 7/16".
The door is 7 foot tall.
Wondering if this is what I need or is there a better choice? Please advise.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. I can't say for sure what would be better, if anything. I'm not sure what it is you have now; I would need to reference your original weatherseal. In terms of the 1/2" x 7/16" astragal you mentioned, are you referring to one of our products, specifically? If so, what is the product code? We carry the 58-085, which is generic, and the 58-111, which is a genuine Kawneer part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)