Weathershield GMAC parts

A landlord from South Dakota says:
I need help. We have these windows in townhomes we own and cannot find parts for them or figure out for sure what their window number is.

I've attached one of the parts - it's the top clasp that keeps the windows in the frame. These are sliding windows. This is what our maintenance man came up with for a code on the numbers - on one side of the window it says "VW9302050016 SS". Another area of the window says "NSIGCC CBA 03 GMAC WS MED". And then another code of "23933". We need several different parts, and lots of them as they are now starting to break with tenant use over the years. I can send pictures of the other parts as well, but hoping you can figure out something from this to start.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this latch. To be honest, you may be better off substituting with a surface mount tilt latch. These are different than the others in that they just screw on. We have a video tutorial that shows how we do this. We find it to be an easier solution for sashes like yours. Let me know what you think!
A landlord says:
Looks like it should work. I've sent the video to maintenance to measure the size needed. I'll work on the next piece - same windows - this I'm told is the "wheel", yet I don't see a wheel:(. Anyway, do you have anything like this? It is about 1 1/2" long. 3 pictures attached.
Then the next piece for the same windows is attached with 4 more pictures and this is the sliding handle to open/close the actual windows. These things break about half way up and we have a lot of windows with only a small piece remaining. I'd like to order all the pieces at one shot.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize the window manufacturer based on these pictures. The photo showing the wheel guide is strange. May I see it attached to the window? That may give us a better clue.

Regarding the handle section, Our 55-188 might work for you. Was there a metallic AAMA sticker on the window frame? If so, take a photo and send it to us.
A landlord from South Dakota says:
Thanks for your help. I'm just going to order different sizes of the items you've referenced and hopefully one of them will work so I can get this project completed!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)