Weatherstripping for kitchen cabinets

A home owner from USA says:
My cabinets have a gap that allows dust in. Do u have something I could use to remedy this problem.
User submitted a photo of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We have a few things that come to mind. One is our 58-026 stick-on wool pile. We also carry some bubble seal, but you would need a carpenter to cut or route out a groove for the installation leg on the bubble. That said, see our 58-053. You could also have a carpenter install a flat length of wood trim on the inside of one of the doors. That would close up the gap and act like a stop for the opposite door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree with Dave, especially on the last point. Using a flat wood trim may be your best bet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)