Weatherstripping to fill gap in door?

A handy person from Gainesville, FL says:
I have this big wood framed window, with sliding doors on either side. Pictured is the right sliding door. The door slides open behind the middle glass panel. When closed there is a gap of approx 1/8" - 1/4". I am looking for weatherstripping which will close this gap, but also allow allow the doors to slide open and closed without obstruction.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting. You might want to consider our 58-026. This wool pile has a stick on base, so you can apply it right to the frame wherever there's a gap to fill it in.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)