Weep Hole Cover

A home owner from Stamford, CT says:
I need a replacement vinyl, white Weep Hole Cover for my LR picture window (although even the double-pane windows seem to have identical weep hole covers). It has a flap that opens to allow water to pass to the outside. The size is best described in mm: 4mm wide X 1mm high X 1mm deep.
I could not find the make of the window anywhere on it, nor on the work order/receipt dating back to January 2007 [thought they might be Atrium but spoke with them and that has been ruled out - they referred me to your website]. Hope you can help - with no cover, water gets in onto the interior sill.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

You can find some weep hole covers in our tilt window hardware catalog section. If you do not see your weep hole cover or if you need help, please submit a few pictures of the weep hole cover you are looking for.
A home owner from Stamford, CT says:
Thanks, Mike.
The link you provided does include 3 weep hole covers but none are an exact match (2 may fit and work though). Attached is a photo of the one I need. Please let me know if an exact replacment is available before I consider buying the close second/third options. Thanks, Bill.
User submitted photo of vent lock.
A home owner from Stamford, CT says:
Didn't hear back from you as yet so thought I'd send you a few more pics of the item I need...
User submitted photo of weep hole cover vent lock.
A home owner from Stamford, CT says:
Still awaiting reply re the weep hole cover I'm trying to get - pictures again included so you can see the part needed.
Thanks for a status of your search, please.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bill,
We just added a new and similar weep hole cover. Take a look as SWISCO product code 26-381, Weep Hole Cover, and compare the measurements to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)