Weight rating

A quick learner from Washington state says:
My kitchen cabinets were built in 1980 and are custom plywood. The drawers are heavy by themselves. They all have a monorail drawer slide. What is the weight rating for your monorail slides? I would rather replace them with a ball-bearing center slide, but it might be easier to just replace the monorail, but I want to make sure the #32-053 will support my drawers.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have a record of the exact weight range that the 32-053 can support but these are designed to hold most types of drawers. There are generally not any issues unless the drawer was being loaded with an abnormal amount of heavy items. With that being said, your situation could be unique since you mentioned that you have custom drawers. With that being said, the 32-053 would be our best replacement option for this type of repair. 

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.