Wellborn self closing hinges

A quick learner from USA says:
I am trying to find self closing hinges for old Wellborn kitchen cabinets that look like your #32-103. You can see the hinge from the outside of the cabinet but no screws show on the outside. The hinge needs to be 1/4" overlay.The plate that mounts to the back of the cabinet door has two holes like #32-107, but we could drill new holes if the other one has the right overlay. My current hinges have a dark brass finish. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Is t here any way we can see pictures of your existing hinges? You say it looks like both the 32-103 and 32-107, but that is difficult to go on when researching a match. Please also provide detailed dimensions including the offset and hole spacing. Thanks!
A quick learner from USA says:
Hi, Thanks. The entire part of the hinge that shows on the outside is about 2 and 3/4 inches. The two screws are one inch apart on the back of the door. the piece mounted to the frame of the cabinet is 2 and 3/4 inches long and has one screw. If the hinge looks like a match on the outside, we could drill new holes.
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if your exact hinges are still available. Cabinet hardware companies are famous for changing hardware without being able to back up the older models. The closest one I have been able to find is the 32-103 you picked out. Could that still work if you changed them in pairs?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)