Wenco Weatherstripping Issue

A handy person from new york says:
I have a Wenco sliding door and am trying to take it apart to replace the rollers and weather stripping. However I can not figure out how to get the fixed panel out there is no screws and no part that snaps out of the track. Do you know if Wenco made a door that the fixed panel could not be removed from? I tried to get the sliding panel off the track from the inside and had it almost off but one of the wheels was hanging up on the track. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Is your patio door made of wood, vinyl or aluminum construction? I know on Andersen wood patio doors you need to remove the top inside trim so you can drop out the sliding door from the top. On some vinyl doors, it's possible to remove the door from the inside by lifting up the door over the inside track. Just be sure to retract the roller up into the sliding door. On most aluminum patio doors you will need to remove the stationary door to remove the sliding door from the outside. Let us know how you fare.

A handy person from new york says:
It's vinyl. I don't see a trim piece to remove
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34B90401-CCD9-4DBD-9D22-48C667902CD3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C4A201ED-1F5E-4279-BD4C-1435427FD2F7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2512B32F-9D2D-41E1-A252-C958380E61C6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1EBEEC9A-1752-44D6-98BE-484548AEA730.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Not sure if you can remove your stationary Patio door. In some cases they are part of the main frame. Take a look at the video on patio door roller replacement. See if you door is similar to the one in the video. Also check to see if you can lift off your sliding door from the inside of the house so you can access the weather stripping.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.